Core Loans has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of this Website, including respecting concerns about privacy. Core Loans will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”). Generally this information is requested when making applications or when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. The purposes for which Core Loans will use your personal information are as follows: to transact with you via the website or email regarding applications, to provide services to you via our website; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify applications and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website.
WHILST Core Loans IS OF INTENT TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU CONFIDENTIAL, IT SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
Core Loans will:
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- Upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.